- the personal information we may collect from you when you visit our web site, respond to our emails, place orders via mail or fax, or otherwise contact us via telephone, email, fax or mail,
- why we gather information from you,
- how we collect it,
- how we use it, and
- the choices you have regarding our use of personal information you have provided.
The CountryMusicCandles.com Web Site is owned by Country Music Treehouse.
Note: You must be 18 years or older to use CountryMusicCandles.com. The CountryMusicCandles.com Web Site is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect, maintain or disclose personal information from or about children.
Why do we gather information?
CountryMusicCandles.com gathers personal information to help improve our products and customer service, to communicate with you, to process your orders, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience and to inform you of special offers and discounts from us, our affiliated brands, partner websites and selected third parties.
What information do we gather?
We collect information through our Web Site, emails, mail, fax, and telephone, including when you:
- place an order, and
- participate in promotions, requests for suggestions, membership registrations, and
- engage in other activities, services, products and resources we make accessible to our customers.
Depending on how you interact with us, we collect some or all of the following types of information:
- your name, address, telephone number, email address,
- billing information (credit card number, expiration date and billing address),
- gender and birth date, if you choose to enter such information,
- products purchased and occasion type (for example, Mother's Day).
How we use "Cookies"
How we use the information we collect
We use information we collect to communicate with you, to process your orders, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience, to inform you of offers and discounts from CountryMusicCandles.com and our affiliated websites.
Our Affiliates are persons or entities directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by, or under common control with CountryMusicCandles.com and owned and operated by our parent company Country Music Treehouse, LLC.
We reserve the right to disclose information you provide to us as required by law, in response to legal process and law enforcement requests and as necessary or appropriate, in our view, to operate the Web Site, process orders or registrations, to conduct promotions, contests, and sweepstakes you participate in, and to protect the rights or property of the Company, its Affiliates, users and customers.
Consent to Transfer and Submission
CountryMusicCandles.com is operated in the United States. If you are located outside the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Web Site or otherwise providing us with information, you hereby consent to this transfer.
Links to Other Web Sites
If you would like to update or correct information previously provided to us, please send an e-mail with your new information, including your complete name, postal address, and email address to contact@CountryMusicCandles.com.
back to top